Mary has been a resident of Yavapai County District 5, Prescott Valley, for 19 years. She has been in management and customer service for 40 years. She is a licensed realtor and served on the Prescott Valley Town Council for eight years.
Elected in 2011, she has learned much and accomplished much:
• Brought the concept of a Healing Field in September of 2012. We are now in our 8th year and it has grown from 1500 Flags to 3000 with a week of Patriotic Programs.
• Served on the CYMPO Board since 2012. During her tenure as Chair of CYMPO (2014-15) and Vice Chair (2016-18) She was instrumental in bringing forth the Resolution on the I17 Corridor (2015) and is now in the 5-year plan of ADOT. In 2014 she attended the Town Hall of transportation and contributed to the language in the final document.
• Became a licensed Realtor in 2016 and a member of the Prescott Area Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. Currently she is the Chair of Government Committees for PAAR and Event Chair for the women Council of Realtors.
• Vice Chair of NAZCARE (Northern Arizona Consumers Advancing Recovery and Empowerment) and Chair of the Peer Advisory Board of NAZCARE.
• Attended the 2017 Arizona Town Hall for Criminal Justice and participated in the Round Table discussion regarding medication and incarceration.
• Graduate of Prescott Valley Citizen’s Academy. she is now participating in the Yavapai County Citizen Academy.